May 25, 2021 NHTSA CAMPAIGN NUMBER: 21V387000
Contact with the rim may cause a loss of tire pressure, increasing the risk of a crash.
NHTSA Campaign Number: 21V387
Manufacturer Tesla, Inc.
Components SERVICE BRAKES, HYDRAULIC
Potential Number of Units Affected 5,974
Tesla Service will inspect and tighten, or replace the caliper bolts as necessary, free of charge. The manufacturer has not yet provided a schedule for owner notification. Owners may contact Tesla customer service at 1-877-798-3752. Tesla’s number for this recall is SB-21-33-002.
Owners may also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Vehicle Safety Hotline at 1-888-327-4236 (TTY 1-800-424-9153), or go to www.safercar.gov.
5 Affected Products
2 Associated Documents
Defect Notice 573 Report
Latest Recalls Documents
For the most up to date documents from NHTSA for this Recall, click the lick above
- Durable Ratchet Head: Made from Hardened treated Chrome Vanadium steel alloy (Cr-V) Corrosion-Retardant: Satin Finish. Made in Taiwan
- Easy Storage: A sturdy plastic storage case is included. Non-Slip Grip: Knurled handle
- Easy to Read: High Contrast & Dual Range Scale. Accurate: Pre-Calibrated to ± 4%
- Accessories included: 1/2" Drive 5" long Extension Bar and 1/2" Drive to 3/8" Drive Reducer
- Simple and Reliable: “Click” sound tells the preset torque value is reached. Stop applying force when you hear and feel it.
- PRECISION - Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use. Include calibration certificate with traceable serial number.
- DURABLE - Reinforced ratchet gear head constructed from hardened, heat treated Chrome Vanadium alloy steel.
- LONG-LASTING - Rust & corrosion protection with our unique and newly invented Electro-Black finish treatment.
- PERFORMANCE - Features an easy-to-read, highlighted yellow print dual-range scale. Identify the markings even in low-light conditions.
- COMFORTABLE - Comes with a reversible ratchet head that drives in both directions and measure torque in a clockwise direction.
- Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached
- Permanently marked, high-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light
- Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction
- Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out
- Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use
- Performance - The Vibrelli Torque Wrench is a high quality, 1/4 inch, click drive torque wrench that lets you tighten to the exact torque every time. Most bikes now come with specific torque rated components, so a precision bicycle torque wrench set is essential to not over tighten or strip your bolts. Protect your ride!
- Certified Precision - Torque range 2 to 20nm, with 0.1nm locking micro-adjustment. Each torque wrench is triple tested (2mn, 12nm, 20nm), Certified to DIN-ISO-6789, and comes with an individual tested Calibration Certificate.
- The Tools You Need - Comes with Allen/Hex: H2, H2.5, H3, H4, H5, H6, H8, H10. Torx: T10, T25, T30. 100mm extension bar, in a protective hard case. The perfect road bike and mtb torque wrench for seat posts, handlebars, stems, derailleurs, brakes.
- Comfort meets Style - Anti-slip textured handle and a slim design that make it easy to use in even difficult spaces. Easy to read spring-locking micro-adjustment collar makes setting the correct torque easy. IMPORTANT: Listen/Feel for the “Click” when the correct torque is reached. Read/Watch our instructions on how to use this precision nm torque wrench correctly.
- Ironclad Warranty: Vibrelli’s tools are designed by cyclists for cyclists and built to last. This bike torque wrench set comes with a Lifetime Manufacturer's refund/replacement warranty.
- PORTABILITY: Torque wrench 1/2 inch drive has a durable case for portability or storage
- ADDED COMFORT: Bi-material handle for comfort and grip of the 1/2 torque wrench
- HASSLE FREE USE: Locking feature adjusts quick and easily for hassle free use
- QUICK IDENTIFICATION: Scales stamped into housing showing inch and metric torque settings
- Meets or Exceeds ASME Specifications
- ACCURACY: +/- 2 inch/pounds up to 40 inch/pounds; 40 – 65 is +/- 5%
- EASE OF USE: Apply, repeatable, accurate torque settings to scope rings, guard screws, windage screws and base screws, which aids in accuracy and decreases the opportunity for problems in the field
- RELIABLE: Torque adjustment range from 10 inch/pounds to 65 inch/pounds
- DURABLE: Bits are made of S2 tool steel and hardened to 56-58 Rockwell “C”
- INCLUDES: 10 bits (hex to square adapter, #10 flat blade, #32 flat blade, #11 flat blade, 5/32 hex, 7/64 hex, 3/32 hex, T20 torx, T15 torx and Leupold specialty flat blade), ¼” socket and a convenient plastic storage case
- 1/2" DIGITAL TORQUE WRENCH - This professional digital torque wrench is a simple to use digital readout wrench that displays real-time torque values in ft-lb and Nm. Simply set the desired torque value and apply force until the red LED illuminates. Ideal for industrial use, automotive, motorcycles and much more.
- HIGHLY RELIABLE - This 1/2" Drive Digital Torque wrench is suitable for a narrow working environment and is easy to work in tight spaces. Offers speed, precision, accuracy and an easy-to-read LCD. Your new digital torque wrench beeps, and shines a solid LED light to let you know when the desired torque value is achieved, avoiding over-tightening and snapping the bolt.
- INTERNATIONALLY CERTIFIED AND CALIBRATED - You're getting one of the most accurate electronic torque wrenches money can buy. Certified under ASME B107.300-2010 and it has a guaranteed calibrated accuracy of +/- 1% (clockwise) and +/-2% (counter-clockwise). This torque wrench can also store 50 different preset torque ratings.
- PREMIUM UNBREAKABLE STEEL - Engineered with industrial-grade Chrome Vanadium (Cr-V) steel, stay confident that your 1/2"" Digital torque wrench will be a lifetime companion through your toughest jobs. Perfect mechanic tools set for the shop. This high-grade digital wrench delivers a torque range of 12.5 - 250 ft-lb.
- ★ OLSA TOOLS TRUST - Our deep commitment to quality is the reason why tool fanatics like yourself keep coming back to us for more. All Olsa Tools products are backed by a limited lifetime warranty that protects your investment against any manufacturer's defects. All you need to do is get in touch with us and we'll make it right by you. Guaranteed.
- 🔧【HIGH PRECISION 】: 23-149 ft.-lb., 35-206 Nm industrial grade torque wrench with a formal calibration certificate. Professionally made 45-tooth ratchet head, accuracy error within ±4%. Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use。
- 🔧【DURABLE 】: With the aluminum alloy structure design, it is comfortable to grip, anti-skid, anti-rust and anti-corrosion.Excellent material extends the life of wrench. The scale adopts laser technology, dual range scale is clear and easy to read, not easy to wear.
- 🔧【EASY TO USE & CONVENIENT】: Pull down the lock knob and hold it until the torque setting is completed. Release the hand, and the lock knob will automatically rebound back to lock the value.The torque wrench head is equipped with quick release button, which can easily install and remove the socket, firmly grasp the socket to prevent falling off. More convenient to use.
- 🔧【RELIABLE & SAFE】: When the set torque value is reached, the wrench will emits click sound to remind you to stop applying force to prevent over torque damage to your items.
- 🔧【DUAL-DIRECTION MEASURES & WIDE USE】: The paddle of the wrench head can adjust the direction of use at any time,so that the wrench can be used both clockwise and counterclockwise directions. More widely used for: Installation equipment, Electrical engineering, bicycle/motorcycle maintenance.
- ➤Mini design easy to carry, only occupy a small position. Provide precision torque measurement from 1.33 to 44.25 ft-lbs with accurate to 2% clockwise & 2.5% counterclockwise in 0.01 ft-lb resolution.
- ➤Large LCD display which provides measurements in N-m, kgf-cm, lbf-ft, lbf-in. 3 measuring modes, i.e. real-time mode, peak mode and preset mode, with 999 sets of storable record values.
- ➤Set target torque and the LED & Buzzer indicator provides audible feedback when target torque is reached. Easy to use with auto shut off.
- ➤This digital torque wrench is constructed from high quality steel and ABS industrial plastics, handle and housing are oil and solvent resistant, can operate in tough conditions.
- ➤SUG digital torque wrench meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards. Durable use and no calibration required, all the torque wrenches are pre-calibrated in the factory, you can use it immediately.
- ✔️CDI Torque Products are Proudly made in the United States of America. Each tool comes with a Certificate of Calibration and custom molded storage case.
- ✔️The CDI Torque Wrench A Snap-On Company is a micrometer adjustable 1/2" torque wrench with a maximum torque of 250 ft lbs. This dual-scale micrometer adjustable torque wrench from CDI Torque Products A Snap-On Company has a 1/2" Drive and an English range of 30-250 Ft Lbs and Metric range of 47-332 Nm.
- ✔️Handles are lightly knurled for a tough, non-slip grip. Dual scale, calibrated dual direction, Positive lock with spring loaded pull down lock ring. Accuracy: ± 3% clockwise ± 4% CCW of indicated value, CW, from 20% to 100% of full scale.
- ✔️Fast, accurate and easy to set, Easy-to-read laser marked scales, Most feature quick release buttons which provide good socket retention as well as easy socket removal. Meets or exceeds ASME B107.14-2004, ISO 6789 standards, Individually serialized with matching certificate of calibration traceable to N.I.S.T.
- ✔️The metal handle series offers the user a rugged, industrial strength torque wrench able to withstand the rigors of professional use and all of CDI's click torque wrenches are calibrated for use in both direction.
Last update on 2021-06-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API